PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Swarbs79
18-12-06, 12:30
Hi everyone

Thought I would just introduce myself here first. I'm sure I'm saying what everyone says when they first come on here but it is such a relief to read so many other posts from people who feel just like me! I'm going to head over to the health anxiety section and post there since that appears to fit more with the way I feel. Look forward to speaking to some of you.

Swarbs

Sax
18-12-06, 12:55
Hiya Swarbs,

A warm welcome to NMP hope you get some answers you require from the site and look forward to meeting you in chat soon.

love Sax xxx[8D]

999madmax
18-12-06, 12:57
Hi,
Nice to meet you!
This site is very helpful and between us all we can help out as much as we can. We are all friends and very supportive. Reading about others is a help...
You`re not alone!!!

Take Care
Madmax

manmoor
18-12-06, 13:04
Hi Swarbs,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is lovely.

Take Care

Mandyxx

LickeyEndBlues
18-12-06, 15:23
Hi Swarbs,

No doubt you will have discovered you are not alone in here. There is a lot of advice and support available in a lot os different areas.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

nomorepanic
18-12-06, 16:47
Hi Swarbs

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely kind people on here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

trac67
18-12-06, 20:53
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

matilda
18-12-06, 21:15
Hi and welcome to nmp!!

jill
20-12-06, 12:54
Hi :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

I do hope you get out of this site as much as I have and that is feeling better.

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you, you are not alone.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....