PDA

View Full Version : oral cancer metablise time

paul786
18-07-14, 18:02
Hi any body know in how many time oral cancer spread to lumph nodes or time betbeen stage 1 to stage iv?

Any survival or anybody else know about it???

Fishmanpa
18-07-14, 18:18
Hi any body know in how many time oral cancer spread to lumph nodes or time betbeen stage 1 to stage iv?

Any survival or anybody else know about it???

Paul,

I've been there and know about it but there's no reason for me to re-visit that awful time in my life. I've moved on. You've had 3 ENTs tell you there's nothing there. Why explore an awful subject like this for no reason?

Positive thoughts

paul786
18-07-14, 18:37
Fishmanpa , i think ur so kind and bleaveable person at this site who chacked all the posts and replying them hopefull views.
But i have fear in my mind about bot can.
So i asking it.

Fishmanpa
18-07-14, 18:43
The LAST thing you want to do is feed yourself with statistics that quite frankly are scary as hell! I know... I've been there. Why look at staging and survival rates for something you don't have? I understand you have a fear but that's like pouring lighter fluid on a fire.

If it's any consolation, I was diagnosed SCC Head & Neck, Tx N2b MO Stage IV HPV+. If you want to look something up to scare the poo out of you, look that up! When you're done, remember that I'm a survivor.

Positive thoughts

paul786
19-07-14, 04:23
Google put this in ny mind that i have cancer not doctors.