PDA

View Full Version : scared again!!!

angiebaby
18-12-06, 13:54
I'm sorry to go on again but i go back to work tomorrow and am not looking forward to it at all. It's not the work i do, i've always been good at my job and have enjoyed it, it's just the fact that i've got to go and really don't want to. I keep looking for another job thinking that will make me feel better, normal, like i used to be. Haven't found anything suitable yet, there are some jobs going at the hospital again but i can't go back there, i was glad to get away really, and my family do not want me to do shift work anymore. So i keep looking in the paper and on the net until something catches my eye. Mornings are the worst again for me, as soon as i get up my heart if pounding away, 110 again this morning, for no reason again. It really frightens me and i know i should just ignore it and let it go but i find that really difficult, diversionary tactics don't seem to work either, i just get scared that it won't stop at all. Get to this time of day, two or three oclock and i'm calmer, but the mornings are awful!! So going work tomorrow is really scaring me.Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

susan bunny
18-12-06, 13:56
hi angie baby just remember if you get a crap thought or feeling it doesnt have to be true

be brave

x

kelly246
18-12-06, 14:01
hey angie i totally know how you feel at my old job i felt the same about not wanting to go i have recently started a new job and feel a bit better i still worry about other things but not so bad so i think getting a new job may help you hope this makes you feel a little better xx

angiebaby
18-12-06, 14:08
Yes, thankyou for your replies. It is a shame though that we have to give up on our careers like this, i will be sad about that, but if i feel better and can get over this then i think it will be worth it! When i saw the chinese doctor he agreed with me that i have PTSD so i think getting out of the medical profession, as this is what has caused my problems to start with, would be a good idea. Thankyou. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!