PDA

View Full Version : Should I call a doctor

Littlemisssunshine10
19-07-14, 22:05
So last night after I stuffed my face, I felt nausea BAD!! I then was sick like 4 times during the night and was woken by stomach pain that would only pass when being sick or going for a number two! I woke up this morning and it has eased abit still got stomach pain and a bit of nausea but not been sick yet even thou I have felt close to it! My partner said in over reacting and I don't need call a doctor it's either food poisoning or stomach bug my son has been sick & has yucky nappies! Pleas someone tell me If in over reacting I have bad health anxiety or it's red flags! I googled and it said warnih signs but that was off a website called dirtytips! Not realible x

koala
19-07-14, 22:14
I'm not a doctor but i have suffered from something similar after stuffing my face at a halloween party. For me I think the problem was i had too much sugar and my body struggled to digest it all. It passed within a day or two. I just need to make sure i don't overindulge. I would recommend resting and drinking plenty water so you don't dehydrate but it sounds like it might just be a bug or food poisoning. If it doesn't ease within the next few days then i would think about calling a doctor. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Catherine S
19-07-14, 22:14
If you were sick after stuffing your face, then its probably because you stuffed your face. Although you don't say with what and how much.

ISB