PDA

View Full Version : I just need eye reassurance

LanzTheHealthFreak
20-07-14, 01:32
https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/9e65d157dc1b48e091bd30349c2e2d21_A.jpeg?a=answers&mr=0&x=1405823475&I've been to 3, ophthalmologists. They said my eyes were fine. Even with this gray blotch.

I've read that my condition scleral melanocytosis is normal., harmless and ok. Happens to everyone. Even my classmates have them . so I ignore because it doesn't really affect my vision

Please don't say " go to the doctor" I've already been to 3

I want to know if this is life threatening in way. Can this make me blind?
I'm sorry, I'm a hypochondriac.

I recently found that out last May. I don't know if it was there a long time ago or recently occured.

If it occured recently, what are the possible eye problems I'll encounter with this.

I'm 15, male, wear glasses, takes a multivitamin. No history of eye problems just mild myopia.

Toconfused
20-07-14, 02:19
Hello I am a hypochondriac to like bad lol but I'm sure you are okay I wouldn't worry about it if your doctors aren't . Keep your head up and stay positive :winks:

.Poppy.
20-07-14, 16:26
A lot of people have discoloring like that. It looks scary, sounds scary, but it's not. Maybe it would help you if you had your doctor explain exactly what it is and why it's not harmful?

That side part of your eye really doesn't have anything to do with your vision, so it won't make you go blind. We all understand health panics here, but try to trust your doctors and relax. :smile: