PDA

View Full Version : so many symptoms!

misslove
20-07-14, 03:48
Well ill start off saying im a very anxious person. I have terrible social anxiety. But i have been having very different symptoms and im wondering if they could be connected of if im crazy (lol).
1) pain by ear. This pain goes into my jaw up to my temple. I feel like this is because i tense my jaw a lot. Maybe the pain is causeing my jaw to be tense?
2) abdominal cramps and constipation. I have cramps all over my abdomen. Mostly on my left side right under my ribcage on the side of my body. Its not always there. Worse in thr morning. But it does move to the right side occasionally. sometime my whole stomach area feel very full and hard. Like all my organs turned to stone.
3) i keep getting this ball feeling in my throat, its more to the right. Ive felt it but there is nothing there and it feels like thr other side. I can swallow easily but i can feel it pushing on my thoat.
If snyone has any advice for me i appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

dorabella
21-07-14, 22:32
You are not crazy - just suffering the effects of prolonged anxiety and physical tension.

If you are tensing your jaw, you will get pains in your jaw, ear canal and sometimes even toothache. Get your tongue away from the roof of your mouth and relax your lower jaw - it will ease it.

The sensations in your abdomen are also caused by tension - I do this to myself all the time when I am in that state. If your stomach muscles are tight, then your diaphragm will be also - this can cause pains under the lower ribs, cause gas to build up which presses up under your ribs, making you feel bloated and blocked. As soon as you calm down and relax your middle, take some deep slow breaths, you will find that the gas will come up and release the pressure in your middle.