PDA

View Full Version : small itchy red/purple spots on thighs?

asdfhelp
20-07-14, 08:06
Recently my legs have been itching a lot and i didnt really care i just scratch the hell of them but
then i looked at my legs(my thighs, mostly the underside to be specific) and i noticed spots?? and its been freaking me out
they are small, a very tiny bit bigger than freckles or a needle prick and are dark reddish/purple. they arent bumpy, i guess thats why i didnt notice when i was scratching them to hell and back because i cant feel them
ive tried to stop scratching, using lotion and ice n shit just in case scratching makes it worse or something
i thought they were flea bites at first but then i really looked up what flea bites look like and feel like and yeah, not flea bites. ive googled the hell out of small red/purple spots on thighs and variations there of and nothing has looked like or sounded quite like my spots and they are quite honestly freaking me out
please save me

Andromeda
20-07-14, 08:57
Sounds to be like either a heat rash or a shaving rash, you probably haven't helped the situation by scratching either.

Put some antiseptic cream on them and leave them for a day or two - they'll go away

:hugs: xx

asdfhelp
20-07-14, 09:23
its been very hot recently and i think i did shave right before it started itching bad if i remember right (i have terrible memory god) so it could be either

but thank you my heart is at ease i was getting really frustrated and worried im glad its probably just something silly