PDA

View Full Version : i self harmed cos of new neighbour

gem7
20-07-14, 12:26
i have agraphobia aswell as general anxiety & social anxiety with depression i dont need this ever since they moved in they fully moved in 10th july they been making noise all day & in the evening cant play my facebook games in peace or watch telly in peace yesterday noise what they were making running around heavy foot & banging noise yesterday afternoon with knocking they making me a nerves wreck i was stuttering when trying to talk to my sister noise was getting to much so in evening then i turned tv up then i ran up stairs & i self harmed felt so low still do now and i was attacking myself with the razor slashing feeling up set cos was crying too i said to my sister i dont feel like i want to live anymore they making my life unbearable its bad anuff my other neighbour is noisey but theses ones are really bad then when other neighbour comes back cos they gone away i will get it from both sides & its not on i am even more scared to leave the house i said way i feel
i dont feel like leaveing the house again
i feel like i am letting my sister down she wants to go to theses two concerts havent got tickets i did want to go at first but since i gotten worse i dont now all i want to do is hide i cant handle it anymore so she said to me other day when i told her i didnt want to go so she got to suffer cos she dont want to go on her own she got no one to go with so she thinks she just be stuck in looking after me like she is now i hate letting my sister down way i feel at mo i cant even think to go out for my brothers bday in august or for my appoinment at arc when i get it life is just not worth living anymore i wrote in my diary last night i said please god make me die in my sleep tonight the new neighbours are making my life a living hell sunny again wish it rain i cant even have my windows open cos i dont want to open them cos of my anxiety i hate my life right now :sad:

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

they have ruined every weekend since they moved in last weekend & this one i just couldnt take anymore i snapped i can hear them now while i am writeing this if they heard me shout yesterday they sounded like they were doing it all the more i get no peace in week either now schools are off for the summer got to put up with there kids running around too its making me more unwell more down i am getting worse it was planned with my friends to go to butlins in sep & with my sister but i said this time i dont feel like going always go every september this year i be giving it a miss its driving me insane listening to them all the time wish that place was still empty if it carrys on i should put in a complaint need some virtual hugs feel so low

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

and i feel sick today ever since they moved in aswell been slamming doors they just done it now makes me jump no respect why cant they go out they got a car use it they nosey to my sister helen said every time there outside they look like they looking in here if they doing it to get us to move they have a long wait i rather die first i cant even go down stairs in afternoon to get pack of crisps cos scared to go by window so my sister brings them up to me now if i want any & thats becos of them i cant even do that now hope there only there the 6 month or i hope they cant afford the rent & be out before then but i am not putting up with it if it carrys on i am going to do something about them tell porters thats what it was to let with was with porters estate agents i hate my life it sucks :sad:

Mrs Panda
20-07-14, 14:44
That's such a crap situation to be in :( I understand because I have neighbours like that too, but no matter how much I can't stand their noise and disrespect to others, I will not give them the satisfaction of doing something bad to myself. That just makes them win....and they are soooooo not worth it!! We are worth much more:) All the best to you. I hope the situation gets better. Just remember that nothing bad lasts forever. Sorry that's the best I can do in writing. Hang in there! ((((((Hugs))))))

gem7
21-07-14, 13:24
it is a crap situation to be in its true what your saying thanks we are worth more i hope it gets better too cos i cant take no more i will try to hang in there

Mrs Panda
21-07-14, 13:36
Please do hang in there. You sound like such a lovely person. Things always get better. I have noticed that the less I focus on the idiots next door then they just kind of fade away into the background. It won't always be like this! :)

gem7
21-07-14, 13:53
thanks things always get better but for me no they always things get worse for me i have no luck i had anuff to deal with my other neighbour now i have them too & they more noiser & annoying again i am losing hope you sound like a lovely person too mrs panda