PDA

View Full Version : im sick and scared of feeling like this

ben johnson
21-07-14, 14:04
i'm sick and scared of been so depressed since my ex cheated on me, i'm not going to say how i feel because if you've been throw this you will probably know, iv already don't one stupid thing and i think it might get worse if i have to live with my ex any longer(i live in a hostle so i cant not see her and i cant move out because i don't have any where else to go) i'm not eating and if i do eat i just throw it back up because i know i was stupid for going back to her.

xapril123x
23-07-14, 09:07
I'm sorry to hear about your relationship break up, they are never an easy thing to go through.

I know you've probably heard it all before but having distractions like meeting up with friends and family and anything that gets you out and about really does help to take your mind off the situation.

If you're not up to eating big meals at the moment, just try eating little bits of your favourite snacks. Obviously you know it's really important to keep eating or you can end up being quite ill.

Really hope you start to feel better soon! You can always message me of you need to talk :) x

ben johnson
23-07-14, 09:34
hi xapril123x

iv tryed getting out and about but all i can think of is her so its really hard not to think of her :( i cant even eat my favourite meals/snakes cus iv got no money to buy it :( and ill probs be messaging u a lot then xx

from ben
-X-