PDA

View Full Version : adrenaline rush at bedtime

gregcool
22-07-14, 07:57
hi guys.
so last few days iv been sleeping at a night shelter for homeless.everything has been fine and slept well each night.but last night when trying to drift off i got adrenaline rushes going through my body which was a horid feeling and stoped me from falling to sleep.and a kind of dizzy sensation rushing on and off..i did eventually fall asleep but took ages and was uncomftable.anyone eleshad or get this..i had a lot of lemon squash through the evening.would this have contabutid towards this.i suffer anxiety and have managed it.and as i said iv slept well since iv been hear it was just last nigjt.but mow i feer it will happen again tonight

aprilmoon
22-07-14, 08:07
Hi Greg
I've not had this,but try not to focus too much on it,as it could have just been a one off,and if the lemon squash was quite sugary, it could have been that it was just you digesting it.
Hope you have a better night tonight :)

Mrs Panda
22-07-14, 10:40
Hi Greg, yes I agree with aprilmoon about the sugar in the lemon squash. Sugar late at night is not a good thing as it gives you too much energy.....not what you need when trying to sleep. Hope things get better for you. Take care :)

gregcool
23-07-14, 16:04
thanks guys for advice.must have been the lemon drink i had a few befor bedtime.slept well last night.