PDA

View Full Version : disappointed paul..

paul78
23-07-14, 12:10
My story...
I am a farmer's son 28 year old. At the age of 25 i started takeing drugs for fun with friends. I donot know how it made my drug addiction an how it made compulsry for my body. I worked hard and collect money for my addiction. And donot care of my body. Drugs cigars and enjoy was my life.
In this january i had no money for my drugs and i disappointed and tryed to suiside. My best friend who was kill by car acsident admit me to hospital to save my life.l was saved and i leave up drugs.
Now in february i was without drugs and without my best friend.
In march i startd some ear pain. I told about it to my doctars they told me its becausr my previous drugs intake.
Now the pain is still here with jaw and throat pain of that sidr. My ent did x ray of my pns sinus and jaw and told me about tmj. He also examine my throat and told me its looking fine and pain will soon go away as my body recover the drug abuse. But pain is slowly going to worse for me slowly but suerly.
After googling my symptoms it is suerly throat cancer.
In the end of my story i have no mony for cancet treatment if it may be and i also not have my friend with me for my help .
Anyonr here who is takung drugs please leave them as soon as u con bcz there will be nobody can help u after all as me.
Please leave up drugs they will kill u like me.

Thank u

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 ----------

If there any writing mistake from me sorry from me bcz im crying and writing this post .

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

One mare thing to ask all that can tmj couse sore throat? Please ans me if anybody know about tmj.

claireypoo
23-07-14, 12:42
Hi there,

It sounds like you have been having a really difficult time. *hugs* I am sorry about your best friend. I haven't got much experience with drug addiction, but I do know someone that was addicted to party drugs and had awful anxiety when she stopped using. She got over it, I believe, but it was pretty intense.

I personally suffer with health anxiety and have been diagnosed with TMJ syndrome in the past. TMJ caused me lots of pain in my ear and jaw. I also had lots of headaches and sore throats, although my GP said that could be from excessive swallowing or even heart burn. When you have health anxiety it is easy to jump to the worst case scenario, isn't it? I know I do. A good exercise is this, look up a set of symptoms you *know* you don't have and sure enough up cancer will pop. I am a woman and looked up penis pain... There it was. The words 'rarely cancer'. I almost convinced myself I had that. Which would be a bit difficult, you know, not having a penis. Every pain you can think of, after researching on the Internet, has a 'rarely, cancer' tacked on the end. This is why the best thing to do is NOT GOOGLE. It makes it worse. It really does. I am trying today not to do it, but it is hard.

You have been told by a doctor that your throat looks good and you have had xray done and been diagnosed with TMJ. I know it's hard but try to hold on to that. Maybe have a look at the symptoms of anxiety on here. It is really good. Anxiety can cause lots of nasty physical symptoms and this explains them really well. Maybe pop back to your doctor if you are still worried for some reassurance?

In the meantime, try a spoonful of honey for your throat or honey and lemon mixed into chamomile tea. Chamomile tea really makes you feel relaxed.

Hope you feel better soon.

Claire

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

paul78
23-07-14, 15:30
Thank u dear for ur kind post this may work for me as healing ointment. Ur first who hear my sadness .

claireypoo
23-07-14, 16:39
*hug*

paul78
24-07-14, 16:42
Any drug addictor here?