PDA

View Full Version : sinuses going crazy!!! humidity?

swgrl09
23-07-14, 17:09
I feel like every summer my sinuses go crazy right around this time of year when it gets hot and humid. Does that happen to anybody else? It has been really nasty where I live over the past two weeks and every day I can feel them start to fill right back up once I go outside.

Just picked up another neti-pot and did a rinse ... antihistamines aren't cutting it. I tried nasalcrom a while ago and for some reason stopped using it, so I guess I will try it again. The xylitol spray isn't cutting it either.

Any other thoughts? Anybody suffer like this when it is humid? I really don't want my sinuses to get infected again like last week.

swgrl09
23-07-14, 21:52
I think I have my answer ... I forgot that I am also allergic to mold (among the million other things) and dust ... and apparently in hot and humid weather, mold spores are through the roof. That must be what's killing me! When it was dry over the weekend, I felt ok.

Fishmanpa
23-07-14, 21:56
I think I have my answer ... I forgot that I am also allergic to mold (among the million other things) and dust ... and apparently in hot and humid weather, mold spores are through the roof. That must be what's killing me! When it was dry over the weekend, I felt ok.

:emot-bulb: :D

swgrl09
24-07-14, 23:19
Don't you just love that "ah ha!" moment? And then followed by feeling a bit stupid lol