PDA

View Full Version : Sever anxiety chest pains and constipation?

NL09
24-07-14, 12:43
i am new here, I have often referred to this site looking for reassurance. I am completely at my wits end and have decided to register and post!

In January of this year I suffered my first panic attack, I have since visited a & e 7 times and been to the doctors at least once a week since then. I have had blood tests all neg. I am just awaiting my follow up with the cardiologist after having ECG, a heart monitor for a week and an ultrasound. This has been over 6 months, surely they would of contacted me by now if something was wrong? I am terrified as I feel as though my hearts going to pack in at any moment. also, over the past few weeks my left arm has been going numb. ( not one of my usual anxiety symptoms ) so of course new symptom = scary.

in between all this, my twin brother has moved to Canada, a family member I am very close to is passing away and last week she was brought home from hospital to be with her family when she passes. I have been suffering extremely bad periods since changing my contraception to the IUD. I had an accident where I glued my eye together and had to have it cut open in emergency surgery (not my brightest moment) I feel like I am under constant stress lately.

anyway, over the last 3 months I am extremely constipated and only use the bathroom once a week. despite my best efforts. I have tried all the usual, exercise, water, healthy diet, laxatives, magnesium. I am suffering from a pain in my lower left abdomen. I am making an appointment to see my GP tomorrow. i am absolutely devastated, is this anxiety or should i be more concerned? i am terrified of the c word.

help!

nomorepanic
24-07-14, 15:55
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.