PDA

View Full Version : Left arm pain

Ats666
24-07-14, 21:34
Well I'm back, last week convinced myself I had skin cancer, now for some unknown reason my heart fears have started again!
I have been having achy crampy legs for the last few days, but the pain has also started in my left arm also, I think it feels the same! I am now worried that it is my heart.
I have had this problem with my arm on and off for about 5 months and gave seen the gp a couple of times. Does anyone else experience aching and pains like this? :(

anthrokid
26-07-14, 01:54
As you may know, anxiety can cause muscle tension. Anxiety makes you become tense and stiff, which can lead to achy and crampy muscles in all areas of your body. A couple of areas that suffer a lot in terms of tension due to anxiety are the chest and shoulders. Sore muscles in these areas can actually cause some tension and soreness into your arms. You said that you've seen your GP a couple of times - what did they say about it?

HalfJack
26-07-14, 03:54
I've often had pain specifically in my left arm, no idea why. Nothing wrong with me as far as my Dr knows. Happens years apart sometimes, I don't get it much now at all. Part of me thinks it's the worry of having heart problems which causes my tension to go there or something like that!