PDA

View Full Version : So done with HA!

Brixcx
25-07-14, 03:49
I don't seem to be feeling any better. I haven't been trying hard enough to make myself better honestly.

If you read my past thread which you guys probably have. Ive been experiencing mild headaches, they're located on the back of my head sort of. And at the top close to my forehead but not my forehead (the best I can explain where the pain is at).

I'm going to list my symptoms.

Small flashing floaters in my eye, this began today in the afternoon. (they go away once I put on my glasses, I had an eye exam in may and I'm nearsighted. My eyes overall look fine apparently. But I'm starting to worry because last night I noticed my eyes were sort of dilated. I obviously freaked out and started looking at them constantly then I noticed they'd dilate and un-dilate. That went away and I didn't experience it today. Hopefully it wont happen again tonight.

Also mild nausea at random times accompanied with gas and belching. This sort of seems explainable since I've been on the edge with anxiety. And I also have stomach problems and I haven't been eating well. My doctor diagnosed me with gastritis as well which could be why.

Anxiety is working me up, I just have negative thoughts all the time. And I'm always expecting the worst. My mom will probably make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow.:weep: :(

Fishmanpa
25-07-14, 04:02
I just want to point out that the solutions to what worries you are in your post ;)

I don't seem to be feeling any better. I haven't been trying hard enough to make myself better honestly.

Not trying hard enough will get you every time.

If you read my past thread which you guys probably have. Ive been experiencing mild headaches, they're located on the back of my head sort of. And at the top close to my forehead but not my forehead (the best I can explain where the pain is at).

I'm going to list my symptoms.

Small flashing floaters in my eye, this began today in the afternoon. (they go away once I put on my glasses, There's the answer to that. I had an eye exam in may and I'm nearsighted. My eyes overall look fine apparently. But I'm starting to worry because last night I noticed my eyes were sort of dilated. I obviously freaked out and started looking at them constantly then I noticed they'd dilate and un-dilate. Our eyes do that all the time in reaction to light levels. That went away and I didn't experience it today. Hopefully it wont happen again tonight. It did, you just weren't focused on it ;)

Also mild nausea at random times accompanied with gas and belching. This sort of seems explainable since I've been on the edge with anxiety. And I also have stomach problems and I haven't been eating well. My doctor diagnosed me with gastritis as well which could be why. Not could be why. It is why.

Anxiety is working me up, I just have negative thoughts all the time. And I'm always expecting the worst. My mom will probably make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow.:weep: :(

So... make a concerted effort. When you see your doctor, talk to him about your HA and negative thoughts. Maybe he can refer you for therapy, CBT or talk to you about meds.

Wear your glasses. If you don't, you strain your eyes which could very well be causing your headaches.

Eat healthy. Gastritis is aggravated by poor diet.

Positive thoughts

Brixcx
25-07-14, 04:26
I'm going to try my best to follow your advice. Its just tough when anxiety overpowers me. He referred me to a counselor in april but I failed to keep going :/ at that time I wasn't always worried and fearful. I'm just afraid of what he'll say tomorrow. Anyways thanks a lot!

RaverNeko
25-07-14, 05:29
One thing you should know with the headaches, your muscles start at the back of your head and will actually go all the way to the front of your forehead (see this picture (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GpQ6cJ__2ts/T_kjPhr9NdI/AAAAAAAAEkU/2Subfn-AbvE/s640/facial+muscles.jpg) for reference). Considering that the pain you stated is right on the back of you neck, you could have a lot of neck tension without even realizing it sometimes. You'll be seeing a counselor tomorrow? Good luck! Post what he says on here to help other anxiety suffers in the same position as you, :)

Brixcx
25-07-14, 06:08
Thats possibly what it could be. I really hope thats what it is. And no i'll be visiting my doctor tomorrow. But if she has anything to say about this whole anxiety situation I'll defiantly post about it.