PDA

View Full Version : I have lost all hope

maltahypo
25-07-14, 14:12
As the title says, I lost all hope in life. My current way of thinking Is that I will die young so there is no reason I should plan for the future. I am constantly thinking I will loose my wife or kids to illness and this makes me even more sad. I also lost my faith. So I am completely alone.

Then there is this strange feeling\ache in my little toe, which I am concluding to be a nasty cancer or als. Even my friends at work are starting to question what is wrong with me.

Besides feeling like a looser, I also feel I am ruining my family's life.

I am so lost.

paul78
25-07-14, 14:52
Hello dear im also feeling as u. I am a previous drug addictor and now after leave up drugs i have health problems and no money to improve my health.

Lucinda07
25-07-14, 16:41
Its unlikely you will die young and you need to plan for the future to support your family. Why should your wife & kids die of some illness - just gloomy thoughts. They're stronger than you think they are!
If you have toe pain it could be something simple like arthritis, eating too many acidy foods, even your nails/shoes could cause problems.
Why not see a doc/chiropodist & get it checked out. Maybe you knocked your toe & fractured it!
My faith is also weak, but I think you are just depressed.
I hope you find a way of becoming more hopeful & positive.

---------- Post added at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

Post Script: Your wife/kids are stronger than you think they are - not the gloomy thoughts!!

maltahypo
25-07-14, 17:25
Thanks Lucinda. And paul I wish you find help and solace for your situation.

Everyone around me is getting back/spinal cancer and my back is aching and I have what seems like sciatica which could be an Indication of back cancer. I am also convinced that my toe is aching/feeling strange due to back cancer.

paul78
25-07-14, 17:33
In ur case i think ur narve coming through back to ur toe is may be press by any couse its not cancer as i think.

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

Please massage ur back with any painrelief cream or warm salt water on it if u can.