PDA

View Full Version : BILLY.......................

LickeyEndBlues
19-12-06, 13:06
was ejected from the site last night for good.

I am very concerned about him as I feel he is close to the edge. His abusive behaviour is I feel a symptom of where he is at.

I want to get intouch with him...does anyone have contact details please.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Sax
19-12-06, 13:28
I don't Iain, even asking numerous times for details so to be honest I don't think he wants to be contacted!!!!
I apprieciate you are concerned about him but I feel he wasn't the chat room appropriately for a while now!
I wish Billy well but I don't think NMP is the right place for him

love Sax xxx

nomorepanic
19-12-06, 13:53
Iain

You can mail Billy from here - just click on his name and send him a mail. I know he is reading them cos he sent me such a lovely mail last night - NOT!

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

LickeyEndBlues
19-12-06, 14:36
Thanks for that Nicola.

I am very aware of how innapropriate he has been but I am concerned a some things he was saying to me last night before he was booted.

Thanks again

Iain

t0rt01se36
21-12-06, 15:29
I got the feeling Billy was depressed.

I think I've got his email addy on messenger if you need it Iain.

bearcrazy
21-12-06, 17:42
hi Iain,

I didnt talk to Billy last night, but I feel he doesn't want to be helped. Every time I tried he was very negative about the suggestions I made. I agree that he seems very disturbed, but people have to be ready to face up to their demons before they can even begin to recover, and need to ewant to get better. If BILLY reads this I wish you well for the future Billy!

TC Iain x

LickeyEndBlues
21-12-06, 22:51
Cheers Bear and Ju,

I have tried emailing him but no reply as yet. Good to hear you have spoken with him Bear.

Iain

PanickyPolly
11-01-07, 18:29
I agree Billy dosen't want to be helped but it was going way too far to ban hi. there are quite a few individuals who go into that chat room just to pick a fight and talk about inappropriate subjects and they get away with it.

eeyorelover
11-01-07, 19:22
Hi Polly,
If you feel that anyone is being inappropriate in chat then please let a mod know about it so we can deal with it.

We have cracked down on chat because there were far too many members that wouldn't go into chat due to the rude and inappropriate behavior of a select few members.
After all, this has to be a supportive and friendly site in order for it to be successful for everyone.

All that is asked is for everyone to think before speaking. Try not to be rude and keep the more colorful conversations out of the main chatroom if there are others in there.
I personally don't think that is too much to ask.

But when the rules are broken we don't just give someone the boot!!! They are asked to use more appropriate behavior and are given several chances before they are banned.
It is the last recourse that we have and we HATE to have to use it but sometimes (unfortunately) it is necessary.
xxx
Sandy

Rennie1989
11-01-07, 22:01
That is a good point, how is the chat room now? I havent been able to get on because my computer broke and my new one doesn't have the internet and I can't use this PC because I think Dad checks the History.

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

eeyorelover
12-01-07, 03:26
I think that chat is going pretty well now.
No complaints in awhile so I'd have to say - so far so good - LOL
xxx
Sandy

LickeyEndBlues
12-01-07, 17:15
I did make contact with Billy and he has responded. He isn't doing to well, as many of us knew!! He is currently signed off work which presents him with big financial issues as he will miss out on bonuses (he works in sales) Of greater concern though is he is getting no support, partly because his behaviour has alienated him. My view is that his behaviour is directly influenced by his illness and that is a difficult one to break!!

I am continuing email contact with him.

I still feel banning him was wrong.

Iain

tnt808
12-01-07, 17:57
Iain,

I am so glad you got in touch with him...I have often wondered how he was doing. I didn't agree with his behavior but I guess I was able to see it really wasn't *him* talking, it was his illness acting out.

I really wish him well and I would love updates on Billy if you are able to give them. Please tell him I wish him well!!

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

nomorepanic
12-01-07, 18:40
Billy never apologised for the abusive mail he sent me and if he does then maybe I will let him back on for a trial.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but since he and another member who I won't name in here haven't been in, chat has run like a dream!!!

Maybe someone could mention that to him.

Nicola

belly
15-01-07, 16:57
hi,i have to say that Billy has been very abusive to me,and has accussed me of things which were untrue,so maybe he does need some time off here to cool off and think about his behaviour.

LickeyEndBlues
21-01-07, 13:25
I had an email from Billy a few days ago and he is pretty down. He took an overdose of his meds but I get the impression that it shook him big time.

Prior to him leaving the site he removed all his posts from the message boards, this was a sign that he was preparing himself for something quite destructive and he said as much to me as I was trying to get him to calm down on the night he was ejected.

I fully recognise that Billy made himself quite detestable in the eyes of many here but I feel that was a symptom of his mental state and would easy the path he seemed to be choosing as few would care.

I have emailed Billy again passing on the wishes of those who expressed them but to this date I have had no reply.

Iain

kate
21-01-07, 13:42
Iain,

What exactly is the point of this post at this time?

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

jo61
21-01-07, 14:49
Whilst not wishing to get involved in controversial threads at this time, I personally was very pleased to hear news of Billy. I often thought of him after he had been ejected from the site. He was clearly not well at all when he was on here and I think we should be glad that he is in touch and we know that he's keeping in touch.

Jo x

kazzie
21-01-07, 15:17
Hi Lickey

Could you pass my best wishes onto Billy please????

Cheers Mate

Luv Kaz x x x

ALWAYS LOOK ONTHE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE

kate
21-01-07, 15:31
That clarifies my question then....

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

nomorepanic
21-01-07, 16:09
I am more than happy for Billy to come back now and get some support.

I will unlock his username so he can login when he wants to.

I am not that evil that I would take away someone's support.

I think he will be better behaved from now on.

Nicola

LickeyEndBlues
21-01-07, 23:52
I will pass on those thoughts.

Thank you

Iain

sandlin
22-01-07, 18:16
Send Billy my Best wishes. I never saw him being abusive so cannot comment on that.

Linda xx