PDA

View Full Version : Broken Ankle so Can't Run :(

wabbit1
26-07-14, 16:57
Running has been my saviour but after a going on a hill run yesterday and going over on my ankle I have a suspected broken ankle. So that means no running and hobbling about in a cast for the next wee while. Gutted is an understatement.

Moley
26-07-14, 19:08
Awwwwwwwwwww wabbit am so sorry to hear that. I know that running is what keeps you sane. hope u find a new outlet for yourself soon.
Big hugs from me don't let it get you down.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

celticlass62
27-07-14, 11:48
awww so sorry to hear this wabbit. hope it heals up quick.
lots of love to you
celticlass xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

spuder
27-07-14, 12:57
:hugs::hugs:

Carnivalatnight
28-07-14, 01:56
Hope you get better soon. Would trying to find a temporary hobby/like help?
Here's a hug :bighug1: :hugs:

AnxietyDJ
28-07-14, 02:03
So gutted for you Wab... Remember, the injury is only temporary and although it's a huge pain in the backside, you'll be up and running (literally) again in no time at all :)

We're always here for you :hugs:

wabbit1
28-07-14, 12:22
Thank you. Starting to get impatient now. Everything takes much longer to do :mad:. Hopefully I'll be back at it in a few weeks.

wabbit1
30-07-14, 17:14
Woooo - no break that they can see so diagnosis is a bad sprain. I've to slowly work up to walking more on it but should be running after about 4 weeks. I'm very relieved but need to remember to take it easy.

Jacsta
30-07-14, 17:25
I'm so happy for you wabbit, I know how much running helps you carry on living. Remember to rest up though and take it easy....the easier you take it now, the better recovery you will make!
Treat yourself to something nice tomorrow...celebrate...and enjoy the fact that you can be waited on for a while longer xxx