PDA

View Full Version : Neck/face gets warm lying down.

bluetrail
27-07-14, 15:10
Since about February I've been dealing with this. Sometimes it'll go away somewhat for a week or two, but then one day I'll lie down to watch TV, and there it is again.

It is not some passing hot flash. It is a persisting feeling of warmth, radiating from my neck and affecting my face and ears.

It's not a burning heat, but just enough to make you uncomfortable.

But to make things worse, I started picking around the left side of my neck (which I think is the origin of the heat??), and felt a palpable decent sized lymph node(guessing it's a lymph-node) buried under the skin. When I bend my neck forward, it sort of pops into a new position, I think my jaw/ramus bone is putting pressure on it. I seem to have a somewhat comparable node/lump on the right side as well.. the thing is, my left jawline is quite a bit longer than my right, so it's hard to pinpoint if it's the exact bilateral point.

Now, it may have been there forever, or it might be something under development.

I've been having bad anxiety/stress symptoms since the end of April; palpilations, adrenaline surging, muscle twitching, tingly body, fluttery feelings, constant racing thoughts grounded in health anxiety.

I feel like many things have improved, but this annoying thing persists. IF this is part of my anxiety, then it's one of the first symptoms I displayed of it, in February.

However I can't help but shake the lymphoma or poor circulation thoughts. On days when I start feeling like my old self, all it takes is the thought of touching the "lump" in my neck, and there I am at scratch one.

Any thoughts? I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday, and I'm going to bring it up. I am 99% sure he'll brush it off as being "in my head" seeing as I've been coming in a bit too often lately :D