PDA

View Full Version : Appendix? Help!

misslove
27-07-14, 21:33
I have this pain on my right side and it seems a bit bloated. It starts inside my hip and goes up my side to my rib. Im freaking out. Could Thisbe my appendix?

spuder
27-07-14, 22:27
see your gp misslove might be appendix not sure how they tell if it is

kimkitson77
27-07-14, 23:08
If it hurts to touch it could be appendix

misslove
28-07-14, 00:42
It doesn't hurt much right now. It seemed to go away but as i write this i feel it coming back. I hope im just making this up lol.

Fishmanpa
28-07-14, 01:02
Appendicitis doesn't typically come and go. It's an inflammation/infection and symptoms will increasingly worsen and cause some pretty severe issues (pain, nausea, vomiting etc.). If indeed you had appendicitis, you'd be in distress by now and at the hospital.

Positive thoughts

swanick15
28-07-14, 03:16
the appendix is on the left hand side so the pains associated with appendicitis is always on the left

Fishmanpa
28-07-14, 04:09
the appendix is on the left hand side so the pains associated with appendicitis is always on the left

It's actually on the right, attached the large intestine. Pain associated would be in the lower right quadrant of your abdomen. Regardless, my previous post is accurate concerning appendicitis and the symptoms and pain associated with it.

Positive thoughts

misslove
28-07-14, 04:36
Thanks for the tips. I think i just stress myself out over little pains. Very reassuring tho. Thank you!