PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

Carnivalatnight
28-07-14, 00:41
Hi, I created my account a few days ago but truthfully I forgot. :doh:

I'm suffering from depression and have been for about a year or two now, and it seems I've developed anxiety and insomnia. My mum has scheduled a appointment for insomnia; I can't take medication for it that's on the shelf. I think I've had two panic attacks, but I'm not exactly sure how to know. I also have slight O.C.D and large self esteem problems. I stopped myself from self harm a while ago, but I'm trying to resist it now and I don't know how. I have small trust problems and accidentally told my mum "If you don't trust me, I won't trust you." I was angry then, and I apologised afterwards. I have urges when I just need a knife or something by my side to keep me feeling safe. My family isn't aware of this fully from what I can tell, although I am having trouble holding it all in and I'm not sure how to tell them. I hope No More Panic can help me get back. Thanks :)

AnxietyDJ
28-07-14, 01:15
Hi and welcome to the site :welcome:

It's a great place full of really friendly people who are always keen to talk and help you out... I hope you can find some comfort here :)