PDA

View Full Version : Pain on left side

misslove
28-07-14, 16:14
Is right under my breast. Im not sure if its my ribs from sleeping wrong or if its under my ribs. How can i tell which it is? It didnt hurt when i got up this morning, started to hurt after i had my coffee. It doesnt always hurt just off and on. Im worried that it could be something serious but i. Not sure. Ive also been constipated but today it was softer because i took a miralax. Any suggestions?

honeyp1e
29-07-14, 14:20
I get that I went doc's so many times but that's meant to b a spot for ibs

misslove
29-07-14, 15:21
Today its on both sides but still worse on the left. I just cant tell if its my i ribs or underneath them. It almost feels bruised. When should i really start to worry and go see a dr? I dont feel like im going to be sick or anything. It could be from sleeping on it since i do sleep on my sides. But we have a memory foam mattress so idk how to fix that.

koala
29-07-14, 17:08
i had something similar to this a while ago. I was going through a very stressful time and when i mentioned it to my DR she said it was the muscles in between my ribs and i had just bruised them a little bit with all the tension i was holding in my upper body. it was nothing to worry about and she said it usually takes up to 8 weeks to heal proper. However if you are concerned about it or it's getting worst i would make a GP appointment.