PDA

View Full Version : So had my bloods done....now wait

Shivmarie
28-07-14, 17:24
Had them done at lunchtime, in and out,
Now I wait.
Now my knowledge of this is that if the path lab come across abnormal results they phone the surgery straight away and relay them to the GP to deal with (took many many calls of this)
So no news is good news right? My GP is open until 6.30 so if I hear nothing back this evening, I'll be slightly relieved. X

Dolphin8808
28-07-14, 18:12
Was this just for normal blood works or looking for something specific?

Shivmarie
28-07-14, 18:28
I had a blood test in feb, low folate so put me on folic acid and had to repeat them 4 months later, the receptionist ticked everything fbc, lft, tsh, thyroid, u&es and a lot of other stuff, (she forgot the print the first one I requested so did it on the spot) I was spooked to see so much ticked but I think she was doing it because she didn't know which ones to do. Xx

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

Tested for diabeties, something for testosterone aswell :S
No inflammatory ones checked though.

Dolphin8808
28-07-14, 18:51
THey take like a million viles of blood on me too. Hate that LOL

Shivmarie
28-07-14, 19:02
I was just surprised because it was so many crossed but then I thought, she's probably covering basis as I've not actually been to the docs since then so it's not like she's been going through my notes, I think she was just on the spot....still no word from the docs so for tonight I will relax well try! Xx

MRS STRESS ED
28-07-14, 20:17
Shivmarie they say no news is good news hope all goes well try and relax ,I no how hard it is waiting on results for things im waiting for results of two biopsies xx

Shivmarie
28-07-14, 22:25
Best of luck for your results ��
I'm hoping for the best and trying to relax xx

MRS STRESS ED
28-07-14, 22:42
Best of luck for your results 😃
I'm hoping for the best and trying to relax xx

Thankyou so much that means alot hoping the same for you love xx