PDA

View Full Version : Need helpppp!!!

Katy92
28-07-14, 19:05
Hi any 1 get really bad chest pains and feels like some1 is sitting on chest then my throat feels tight them I struggle to breath I just cum off fags gone to a vapour ones at the min until I can fully quit it's so scary some times I'm like wat if it's somet eels it's horrible I hate it I'vegot 18month baby and partner don't want lose any of my family my partner can't cope with them I also just got job don't want to lose that neither can some please help

MRS STRESS ED
28-07-14, 20:13
Katy im sure your going to be okay when I stopped smoking I had alsorts of horrible things ,its part of stopping smoking ,had awfull chest pains I couldnt breath ,but alot I think looking back was panic attacks try and relax love ,these awfull feelings will go and well done you for not smoking xx

Katy92
28-07-14, 21:37
Thankyou for reply I worried if the vapour fags duin harm I suppose gona be better then fags it's very hard control they seem so real it's horrible sumtyms I'm like this us it I'm gona die :( it actually hurts too y do u feel pain with panic attac xxx

MRS STRESS ED
28-07-14, 22:48
You can feel alsorts of aches and pains love when your panicking try and relax more ,and remember your doing great xx

jennywren13
29-07-14, 02:48
I have had the horrible chest pains too Katy. They are horrible and scary.

I find I get really scared to die and leave my kids too.

I think we exaggerate everything and our mind races with scary thoughts. One thought leads to another so quickly and multiplies into dread and fear.

I believe the chest pains are because of the adrenalin released into our bodies when we panic.

Good on you for quitting smoking.

Katy92
29-07-14, 14:21
Thanks so horrible I hate it it just feels do real xxxx