PDA

View Full Version : Constant Anxiety/floating sensation for weeks

Lasersit
28-07-14, 23:09
I'm new here. Hello everyone :)

I have been under stress and sad for about a month or so. My best friend is moving away and it has made me sad and scared. I'm also changings job. I have constant anxiety and emotional bouts like crying. Anyway for the last month, most days I feel like I'm off balance and the ground feels weird when I walk. Also, when lying in bed I get this floating/lightheaded feeling until I get exhausted and go to sleep. Feels like my body and legs are moving or floating. People say it happens when they are standing. I'm the opposite. It's always there every night when laying or resting. Went to doctors and heart, bloodwork, etc is all normal.

A few questions if anyone can help. Is it normal that the body just breaks down from weeks of anxiety. Now, I have not had any panic attacks or numbness or breathing problems. Just floating, dizzy spells and lightheadedness.

Can anxiety still be inside messing with your body, even if your not full blown anxious and scared? So even if you not anxious for a day, that will not cure the anxiety problems, right?

Thanks for your time. :)