PDA

View Full Version : Hi and a huge thank you for everyone on the site.

laney
19-12-06, 21:46
Hi all - not really new and Introducing myself but just touching base again. I came on here a few months ago to talk about me and my boyfriend - who had anxiety or panic attacks. Proud to say he has not really had a massive attack for a few months since the following has happened. 1 We found this site and he got to read about his problem and see others had the same issues and worries and concerns. 2. Since he started taking a B multi complex. It has made things a hundred times better and he said for once in his life he has never felt so calm as he does. It just makes me so happy to hear that come from his lips . I know what a major pain in the ass the issues he deals with can be and I do in a tiny tiny way appreciate what many of you go through. Basically I have come on to the site to say thanks to the crew from here who have been so great and supportive. Thanks to those of you that come on the site and give your opinions for all us lay people and thanks to those of you who suffer and in your suffering your wisdom about what to do comes. You are all truely a blessing . Thanks for making it so one man can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and feeling so much better about himself then he has for the longest time. Each and everyone of you should feel very proud of the work you do on here no matter who you are. Wishing you all a very safe and hopefully happy Christmas. Thank you from the bottom of my heart x I do promise to keep in touch and let you know how things are going! I know it will always be something we will have to watch for but at least we feel like headway has been made! Love to you all Laney

nomorepanic
19-12-06, 21:56
Laney

Oh that was so lovely to read - I had tingles up my spine!

So pleased to hear he is doing well and well done both of you for sticking at it and getting some help.

I am so chuffed for you both.

Please do update us again ok?

xxx

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

trac67
19-12-06, 22:00
Laney,

That was a wonderful post, and what a caring and understanding person you are, your boyfriend is very lucky.

I am so pleased everything is going well for you both, and wish you both all the best for christmas and 2007.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jill
20-12-06, 12:49
Hi Laney :D

I am soo happy to hear things are going well for you both, thats great news [^]:D

This thread will show other people that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Than you Laney

You both take care now.

Wishing you both a HAPPY CHRISTMAS and may all your wishes come true in the new year.

LOVE JILLXX

Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....

laney
07-01-07, 18:13
Thanks guys for all the good wishes we had a little stumble just after Christmas but it was to be expected but things are still on track and going well thanks to you all and hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year x