PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

spuder
29-07-14, 13:46
I know I said I wasn't gonna post about this but I need advice from u guys as u know I had my implant changed yesterday. I am feeling very dizzy sick headache and not wanting to eat much is this normal I don't remember having these symtoms when I had it in 3 years ago thanks and so sorry I know u r all sick
Of me

Annie0904
29-07-14, 14:23
It could be because you got yourself so worked up about it. :hugs:

spuder
29-07-14, 15:50
Could be Annie I was just wondering if I should phone up my docs that did it or not. I am quite calm now not been feeling anxious.

Magic
29-07-14, 16:29
:hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope you are feeling beater now spuder xx

spuder
29-07-14, 17:28
Thanks magic no not feeling good at all I am burning up don't know what my temp is I haven't got a thermometer I don't feel like eating my hubby's just brought me sum Luzade that hasn't helped

MRS STRESS ED
29-07-14, 21:41
Awww bless you spuder hope your feeling better soon xxxx :hugs:

spuder
29-07-14, 21:45
Thanks mrs stress head my mum thinks I should go my docs but am not sure. What to do I am getting like period cramps now too

Catherine S
29-07-14, 21:45
Hi Spuder, ive never had an implant before but ive had to take progesterone in tablet form and also with the Mirena coil which releases progesterone and I am really sensitive to this hormone...made me feel spaced out and weak and gave me bad palps...could it be with the implant that there is a surge in the hormone when first implanted and that it could settle down with time? I don't know which hormone is in it though sorry.

ISB x

spuder
29-07-14, 22:47
Hi Isb I've had the implant in before and I never had a period or nothing I never felt this ill last time 3 years ago it's the same hormone. Might not be in the right place I dunno

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Gonna ring up docs in the morning

Catherine S
29-07-14, 23:01
Might be best for peace of mind x

spuder
29-07-14, 23:15
Ibs yes I just hope I am not wasting his time

Catherine S
29-07-14, 23:25
Its their job to make things right for you with stuff like this, and if you're a bit anxious about this implant, about it not feeling right this time when it was fine last time, then you're quite right to ask about it spuder.

ISB x

spuder
30-07-14, 08:57
Been putting ibs not Isb lol

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

Phoned docs nurse gave me sum advice she said its cause of the hormone in the plants is higher then my last one and I still had sum in my body give it another 2 weeks if still feel ill I've gotta see a doc

Magic
30-07-14, 12:05
Good Luck spuder:hugs:

spuder
30-07-14, 12:34
Thanks magic. I feel so unwell roll on 2 weeks but I am going away a week on Monday hope I am better by then

Mindknot
30-07-14, 14:53
Hope you're feeling a bit better! :hugs:

ISB - yeah the hormone in the implant is progestin - same as coil, i.e. synthetic progesterone. And it's released slowly so I guess that there would be a "surge" with the new one (think I had that too).

Spuder - if that is the case, then think of it as exaggerated PMS, the ONLY solution for that is chocolate and lots of it :yesyes: Also, make sure you're drinking enough water... Hydration and food will make you feel better.

spuder
30-07-14, 15:00
Thanks mind knot