PDA

View Full Version : the panic is back

honeyp1e
29-07-14, 13:49
Well I've been doing good for a long time now eating whatever I want and doing what ever I want to do and so on.. then on Fri my son wasn't well actually turned out to be his anti-biotics he was on making him ill but since then my panic just came back (am ok looking after my kids when there ill or anything) but some reason I just couldn't stop over thinking even when we stopped his antibiotics and he was fine I still had the neg thinking that was Fri were now on Tue and I've still got the anxious stomach about it and when I go to eat I get the knots in my stomach so I make myself eat then I panic about it..I no its all my head causing the panic but why after so long its came back ?? I used to b bad about 2 years ago and wouldn't eat or anything that's why now am forcing myself to eat as I don't wanna go backwards again.. I just hate the fact am panicking again about eating etc. I also think am due on can't remember the date last month but sure it was end of month so no that doesn't help me ;(

spuder
29-07-14, 13:50
Awwwww hun sorry to hear that :hugs: sorry can't give advice but I will send u lots of hugs and well wishes :hugs:

honeyp1e
29-07-14, 13:56
Just annoys me that I've been great in a long time now this feeling is back x

Sam100322
29-07-14, 15:04
It's always horrible hen you've been feeling great and it starts to come back. I know it's hard but we have to try and push through remember how great you were feeling and focus on the good things xx

honeyp1e
13-08-14, 17:01
Thanks sam100322 hoping it passes soon x