PDA

View Full Version : Feeling extremely ill

AnxietySufferer
30-07-14, 16:58
I have been suffering from anxiety now for well over a year and u have never felt like this before, I still feel very horrible and shaken up I don't know what to do , still feel a little hot and achy

jayware33
30-07-14, 17:06
I think you have a simple viral infection. Temperature, sweating, shaking, and sickness. My advice is to rest and keep hydrated.

Not to worry :)

If you feel like it's progressing then call NHS 24 on 101 :)

AnxietySufferer
30-07-14, 17:10
Thanks, I know it's silly but I'm worrying about toxic shock :(

Fishmanpa
30-07-14, 17:27

Sorry you're feeling bad. Sounds like a bug got ya. As advised, fluids and bed rest. Call the doctor if it doesn't get better in a couple of days. As far as your fear? You said it yourself... "I know it's silly".

Positive thoughts

AnxietySufferer
30-07-14, 17:46
Thanks fishmanpa l, I'm struggling quite a bit at the moment, still feeling funny and my eyes are feeling really tired but I haven't been sick yet, I hate Heath anxiety so much I am meant to be walking the dog but I'm feeling really achy and I can't help it worry

koala
30-07-14, 18:14
hope you feel better soon

jayware33
30-07-14, 19:01

Why do you think you have toxic shock?

AnxietySufferer
30-07-14, 19:05
I left a tampon in for too long a couple of days ago and I'm a bit paranoid about it anyway as I don't really like using tampons for that reason... Sorry if that's too much info 😂 at the moment in just feeling really tired and still weak but still haven't been sick, thanks for all your support

jayware33
30-07-14, 19:07
I left a tampon in for too long a couple of days ago and I'm a bit paranoid about it anyway as I don't really like using tampons for that reason... Sorry if that's too much info 😂 at the moment in just feeling really tired and still weak but still haven't been sick, thanks for all your support

Haha! You don't have toxic shock!! :)
You most likely have a viral infection and a good dose if anxiety!

Relax and rest up lol.

AnxietySufferer
30-07-14, 21:19
Haha Thanks for that... Maybe I will have to try out the self help resource you posted... This is driving me craaaaaazy

AnxietySufferer
31-07-14, 11:16
I'm wondering whether it could have been a panic attack? I'm still not feeling great but better than I did, and I'm still feeling quite anxious and I have a level results coming up in a couple of weeks which probably aren't helping. It's just frustrating though because I had a good few weeks and now I'm back to feeling ill Andy health anxiety is back :( my family have got to the point where they just ignore it because they seem to think that helps but it really doesn't :(

Female healthanxiety
31-07-14, 11:41
Yeap - was deffo a panic attack sweetie!

I was the same yesterday with my anxiety and today feel the same but not as intense - still have all the physical real symptoms.

we all have good and bad weeks but you have to try and help yourself - have you tried CBT on this website?

x