PDA

View Full Version : meeting someone...

kennethman1
31-07-14, 00:52
well im meeting someone NEW in a few days and what can i do to calm myself down. Like i get a sense of nausea and stomach butterflies when i think of it..i can meet my friends and its fine, but this is someone i dont know. i cant really even pinpoint what im so anxious about? :b

lior
31-07-14, 01:15
Is this a date? Or for work? Will you be alone?

The most nerve wracking experience I had of meeting someone new was meeting a date from an online dating website when I was 17. We'd exchanged emails for months and I felt like I knew him... but I'd never met him. I was pretty scared, but I got through it, and you know what, we dated for 6 months! So it can work out sometimes! :)

kennethman1
01-08-14, 01:15
Is this a date? Or for work? Will you be alone?

The most nerve wracking experience I had of meeting someone new was meeting a date from an online dating website when I was 17. We'd exchanged emails for months and I felt like I knew him... but I'd never met him. I was pretty scared, but I got through it, and you know what, we dated for 6 months! So it can work out sometimes! :)

We've been texting for months, but i only see as a friend. But i have barely seen the person in real life so its a wierd one and i dont want to be awkward. I'll just see how this goes lol :)

lior
01-08-14, 10:11
Good luck! When are you seeing her/him?