PDA

View Full Version : important question!

btown
20-12-06, 01:44
from time to time i get coldness in my left arm and hand. does that mean anything? am i too young too have a heart attack?

brandon town

yorkylover
20-12-06, 08:03
Hi there,I suffer from cold hands and feet,I dont think your problem is your heart pet.All part of anxiety.;)

Ellen XX

maz55
20-12-06, 09:35
Hi Brandon

Do you waork on a computer, sometimes it a posture thing I used to get that then I started to take a break every 30 mins, and did some shoulder shrugs, and got ny shoulders massaged every week, now it hardly ever happens, only if I use the computer too much or play playstation for a long time. Hope this helps

btown
20-12-06, 14:25
no i dont work at a computer but i sit all day! i work for a mobile servie ... could that have anything to do with it?

brandon town

jill
20-12-06, 14:33
Hi Brandon.

I suffer from cold hands and feet, even now my hands and feet are cold. Don't see it as a problem for myself.

I do know when we suffer anxiety we can worry ourself sick about these things.

Are you right handed, it may be your useing your right hand alot and the other hand is not being used, try moving it about more. Even in work you can streach it.

Your not going to have a heart attack hum, this is Mrs anxiety playing with you, don't let her do that to you.

You take care and learn all you can about anxiety and its symptoms, it does help us move on a little

LOVE JILLXX

Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....

When you fear something,
learn as mush about it as you can.
Knowledge conqers fear...

btown
21-12-06, 04:20
very true jill!!! i think miss anxiety likes me hahahahaha she cant leave me alone!!! and no i dont use my right hand!! i am a lefty !!!!!! hahahahaha

brandon town