PDA

View Full Version : cant feel my puls in my neck psnicking now

trish1955
31-07-14, 17:25
Normally if I am anxiouser which I have been all day been fighting my fear o dying none stop since 8am and earlier I was aware I coyl not feel my pulse in my neck I can normaly feel it when anxiouso Its making me panic I am trying f so hard to make it thump in my neck like normal why this happening help me I am so scared x

Annie0904
31-07-14, 17:44
It must be there otherwise you wouldn't be typing this :) It isn't always easy to find your pulse on your neck, the wrist is the best place to feel it.

trish1955
31-07-14, 18:20
I sm so tired today of fighting I ave just sat here. A old song came on I began you g back in time in my
Mind rember haD panic since 12 now 58 so here a lot of past any way I started thinking my life of now because my anxiety is wors than its ever been in my life my fear of dying is stronger than evdt feels like I am going to loose my mind compleatly or have a full blown break down very close to it happenin and I don't no how to stop it any words of wisdom please x

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

Tried meds yp afraid it was trying med a coup.e Timex this year added to my e er frightened mind I would gladly go in hospital right now even though I sm agoraphobic and they would prob ave to sedate to make stay still for a second but getting in hospital is near on impossible f I was an addiict I have no problem getting in

Annie0904
31-07-14, 18:25
I think I remember you saying you were going for CBT? How is it going?

trish1955
31-07-14, 18:50
Of don't start till 15august had it before I want ad bad then as I am now and or didn't work so. God knows why they tni k that's the answer it was suppose to be with mrdicationxxx

Annie0904
31-07-14, 20:55
Hopefully the cbt will help more this time. Some of the counselors are better than others.

trish1955
31-07-14, 22:44
I can only hope x