PDA

View Full Version : Stupid fear wont go away!!!

Brixcx
31-07-14, 23:05
I cant seem to shake off this fear. Its all i think about now. "What if i have a brain tumor" "what if i die" "what if my headaches get worse" its all what if what if what if.

My headaches started out as mild ones at the back of my head. Heck it started out as my neck being the problem. Now it moved to the top of my head near my forehead. It switches spots a lot. I don't even know exactly where its located at.

The pain lingers. It could fully be gone. But theres always that small spot either at the right side or left side of my head that aches a bit. Or it could be the back.

I have ringing or some air feeling in my ears from time to time. I get floaters that quickly go away. And they're all freaking me out.

Ive visited the ER twice. The first time I did. They did blood work etc. Then afterwards my mother made an appointment with my doctor. (I had woken up with a sore throat as well) she took the time to explain and reassure me it was nothing bad. I told her I feared a brain tumor. She checked my eyes, my strength basically made me walk in a straight line, on my tippy toes etc. I did all of it without trouble. I went home a bit more relieved but my headaches were still there.

That whole day i had an on and off headache, i had the chills, sore muscles. I begged my mom to take me to the ER again. So she did, I told the doctor there i was scared of having a bt he to did the same strength exam thing. He swabbed my throat. And viola strep throat. He let me go home because he wasn't concerned at all.

i felt better knowing he wasn't concerned. I don't know if my strep throat is whats contributing in my headaches. I honestly don't know. Its pretty mild now. But its still there. But its so annoying i want to be my old self again and this is whats keeping me from doing so.

I have an appointment with a psychiatrist soon. So hopefully that'll help me.

Anybody else been feeling this way? :,(