PDA

View Full Version : Colon cancer fear NEED RESPONSE URGENTLY

violet33
01-08-14, 01:53
Earlier today i mixed RED CHERRY gelatin powder with water but did not make it into a jello. Instead I just ingested this red liquid ungelled. A few hours later I had diharrea that initially came out BRIGHT RED. After a few tines of going, it began coming out normal brown color. Sorry if I'm being too graphic. I'm pretty sure it was just the RED gelatin & not blood but I have bad anxiety. & every imaginable horror is entering my mind. Can someone please give some thoughts or feedback? I don't want to just be alone with my own ANXIOUS thoughts tormenting me. Thank You !

Fishmanpa
01-08-14, 02:02
Thoughts? Poo threads are awesome and you drank red un-gelled jello. 1+1=poo :D

Positive thoughts

ItchyOne
01-08-14, 02:12
No worries, you are totally fine Violet.
I have similar scares all the time, but I can always link it back to the drink or food I ate.

violet33
01-08-14, 02:16
Thank You for responses !

katielou80
01-08-14, 07:29
its the jelly. even if it wasnt bright red blood is fine anyhow xx

Justinf
01-08-14, 08:58
If it was diarrehea then whatever was in your stomach came out quickly before being properly digested, including the red liquid.
You will be fine. Drink plenty of water to replace the fluids lost.

violet33
02-08-14, 01:20
Now it's fine. I've heard of rapid colonic transit which is when something goes through system too quick without being properly digested. It is the digestive process that turns stool the brown color. I was just so freaked out! Thank You for all the replies! I needed this support !

RoseEve
02-08-14, 02:44
I ate red frosting and the same thing happened. It's the jello

swanick15
02-08-14, 02:49
i know this is a bit disgusting but I once had a severe nosebleed and accidently swallowed a lot of the blood and thinking I had severe blood loss starting googling, then I had a no. 2 a few hours later and i notice blood in the faeces but I didn't panic about as googling said this would happen, simple lesson is the body cant digest gelatin very well