PDA

View Full Version : need help please

mamima
01-08-14, 05:34
hello i am new here nice to meet you. . .
2 month ago i was diagnosis with pcos then the doc give me BCP to try at first it was fine but then after finnish teh first pack i start to feel weird i never have anxiety before and my brain keep thinking "what if i am incest" i am so scared then then my heart pounding quickly, i feel hot and cold flashed after that i start to have another pack of BCP however this time is worse, i have an intrusive thought about i am in love with my brother, it so scare i cant even face him, every time if he near me or i saw him it scare me alot
it been 3 week since i finnish the second pack but i dont know what problem with me, recently it cause me cant sleep well, so depressed, my mood swing so quickly. and this time when i near my brother the hot flashed.

please help me i dont know what to do, should i consult with the doc who give the bcp to me or i am really a insane??? i am so scare . . .
can someone give me a advice?

Oosh
04-08-14, 15:21
Hiya

What is bcp ?

You're not crazy. Intrusive thoughts are very common here and nobody thinks anyone's crazy. Panic tends to use what you fear against you.

I'd tell your doc and see how he can help.

Post on the OCD forum here too. Lots of people experiencing the same as you here.

Welcome to the site.