PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my heart

*Fallen Angel*
01-08-14, 10:22
Last year I had really bad pains in my chest, especially on exertion or sometimes just standing up. I went to the Dr and enquired about angina, he listened to my heart and said all was well. Not long after I got diagnosed anemic and when treated, the chest pain went. Except it's back now. I'm not anemic anymore either. I get reflux so can recognise certain symptoms except these are different this time. I also feel really tired yet I've only just got up! If I stand up when sitting for a while I get light headed and read somethere that it's because the blood pools and the heart, if weak, can't pump it to the right places quickly enough.

I was at the dr last week but forgot to mention my heart concerns and I'm feeling silly to go back and ask. I've not got the chest pain now, not had it for a week or so, but the tiredness is still there and sometimes ectopics.

The thing that scared me most is that when I lie down, on my back, which I've being doing a lot lately to listen to meditations, I get a really tight chest which I know is heart trouble! Yet I've had that for a few years and I'm still here so not overly worried about that on it's own. It's just the tiredness and light headedness that concerns me now.