PDA

View Full Version : Womans Probs aswell

EmmaJane
20-12-06, 12:12
Hi all,

Ive been fine for a long time, but over the passed few days I have been obsessed again with Breast Cancer thats my thing. I have noticed that I have some veins come up over my breast and areola area. I DID search the internet, which I told myself, I wasnt going to do, so now I'm convinced I have cancer again (in my mind). Im all panicky, cant seem to do anything etc. Has anyone else got this. I do need to loose weight and my hubby says there no different, but I dont believe him. I feel awful :-(

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

jo61
20-12-06, 12:19
why don't you go to the doctors and ask the nurse to examine them for you? Just to put your mind at rest.

Jo x

jill
20-12-06, 12:27
Hi Emma,

I have had to learnd alot, not only about pa's, axniety, but about my own body too. I found a hard lump on just above my coller bone [:O] ohh my goodness, It did not move, it was solid. I was 40 at the time. I had never felt it before. Off to GP, she sent me to the hospital. Ohhh boy was I scared, you know how the mind goes. It turns out, I have had this since birth, its a cervical rib bone (extra rib) nothing to worry about.

You will find lots of women have veins over there breast area. Putting on weight also gives you what I call streach marks, not sure why this happens but it does. My daughter who is 13 has these on her tummy :(

I think your hubby should no, he looks at you more than you do yourself, they have must have been there awhile, before you noticed them.

I can understand how you feel, if you feel that this thread does not reasure you, just ask your GP. Peace of mind goes along way.

Hope this helps a little

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

kittykat
20-12-06, 12:29
Hi Emma,
What are we like, ive been to the docs with this ( what have i not been with !! lol), anyway i was told thts nothing to worry about ,but do you have a well woman clinic you could get an appointment with or even your doctor as it does put your mind at rest..........the worry is awful, im like you i just cant functon or do anything, today is really bad . Take care xx

EmmaJane
20-12-06, 13:46
Thanks for all your replies. I do have an appointment at 4pm tomorrow with my doc, but I want it now!!! :-)

Kitty Kat I read your post and I have been thorugh this aswell

Emma xx

kittykat
20-12-06, 13:58
Thanx emma, i might do tht if i get any worse xx

anxious
20-12-06, 15:09
Hi Emma,

ive had this worry too and on one of my many googling phases[:I] i came up with a site where men were discussing how attractive they find veiny boobs[:I] So i reckon its pretty normal,

anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

EmmaJane
20-12-06, 17:05
Hi Anx,

I read that site aswell, but with me, I kepted looking and looking, till I came up with a negative. Now I found a negative, I'm convinced I have it and don't remember veins being there before.

Silly isn't it

Emma xx

EmmaJane
20-12-06, 20:13
Hi just to let you all know. It may help people with this kind of worry. I am seeing my doctor tomorrow but couldn't wait that long to talk to one. So I had a chat with another on the phone. I told him about my fears and the veins etc (although they all know me there anyway). He asked if there were any lumps. I told him no, so he said forget it ( hormonal ) basically, as a lump would be the first thing and then, they would look for other developments. I think this has helped, although I'm now searching for lumps LOL. Thanks all, hope this gives some reassurance

Emma xx

**whenwillthisend**
20-12-06, 22:11
hit there- i have veins in those areas too-they stand out too, i think i have had them since i had my first child, they just became more noticable and thats it-i dont think its anything to worry about, i think we just focus on things even if we always have had them...have they just appeared?

EmmaJane
27-12-06, 00:02
Hi all. Hope you all had a good christmas, all clear from the docs, so another panic over

broadband.cyphus.com, switchboard.cyphus.com
There are many ways to stay in touch.

Keep focused, keep positive. Emma x