PDA

View Full Version : so confused plz answer if you have any idea

F2Fmma
03-08-14, 00:12
Ok so I was suffering from extreme extreme extreme hypochondria and anxiety for about 5 or 6 months the first three months were absolute hell wondered what hour I was gun a die everyday. Then the next three months it died down some but was still absolutely terrible. Well as of three weeks ago my anxiety is basically completely gone. I would have good days sometimes where it was maybe at a 3 but never anxiety free. Now I'm basically anxiety free the only bit I have is worrying it would come back but the longest gap I had in between bad days was maybe a day or two. I thank god everyday for blessing me with my old personality and letting me be free again but I wonder if this is normal.

venusbluejeans
03-08-14, 00:53
you are wondering if it is normal to be feeling normal?

yep, anxiety comes and goes...... enjoy the normality

ItchyOne
03-08-14, 03:04
That happens to me a lot too. Since I noticed I had health anxiety about 3 years ago, there has been ups and downs. The longest anxiety free period lasted more than half a year.. best time of my life! I took the opportunity to literally do as much chores and errands as possible.
Enjoy it while it lasts.. and who knows, you may be one of our lucky ones to never get anxiety ever again. :)

Izzytheanxietyqueen
03-08-14, 03:30
Happens to me a lot it comes and goes completely normal even my doctor agreed x