PDA

View Full Version : constant even with drink

Katy92
03-08-14, 01:14
Hi complained about my throat wen I looked down feels some 1 pushing my throat either further. Its constant all time pretty scared ain't Hurd of this as panic attack xxxxxx

Brunette
04-08-14, 08:10
Why do you keep asking the same question?

Lots of people have replied and told you it's anxiety but you seem to be ignoring them.

If you are still concerned about it go and see a doctor.

AnxietyDJ
04-08-14, 12:02
Hi Katy, I have messaged you a few times now and said the same as Brunette - i.e. you need to go and see a doctor if the problems are concerning you that much. Nobody here is qualified to give you a professional medical opinion, so it will not help you to keep posting the same things over and over - we can only give small amounts of reassurance and advice as best we can.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

nomorepanic
04-08-14, 12:13
As I said before - get a neck warmer - it really helps

Richard1960
05-08-14, 13:44
If you think you have a drink problem you need to come back on here to people who can give advice on the situation you do need some help if you have a drink problem, it will not go away on its own.

You could go to your doctor or any one of a few organisations the one i go to is bound by a strict confidentiality code,where the only exceptions are if you are at risk of self harm,or self harming others.