PDA

View Full Version : Anxious again

Wenjoy
20-12-06, 16:27
Hi - I was doing so well - been 2 two officd parties and was feeling heaps better after CBT and taking Kalms and rescue remedy if needed but in the office this afternoon feel breathless and panicky and scared - dont know why just really upset coz dont know what set it off - I love christmas and all the family together and all the stresseful events are now out of the way like parties etc - just feel a bit crap!! Love wenjoy x

ceecee
20-12-06, 16:32
hi wenjoy
i think we all feel a little wound up at the mo(even people who don,t have anxiety)due to the xmas preparations!
this is only a blip,so remember this and hang on to the fact you,ve done great recently
take care
rach x

yorkylover
20-12-06, 16:37
Hi Im feeling down today to.Well done on the christmas parties.[Yeah!];)
luv

Ellen XX

jill
20-12-06, 16:53
Hi wenjoy.

Ohh WELL DONE on the christmas partys, you did great.:D

There may be many little tiney reason what may have set it off, this time of year can be stressfull, even if we don't know were stressed, if you know what I mean.

Ohhh hun, don't look for your reasons why now, this will only fuel your anxiety, if you try and look for reason now Mrs anxiety will think of all the negative, even not knowing why is a BIG negative to you right now.

I know its hard when you feel crap, but look more on your achievments, you are doing really well. This is just a hiccup and it WILL PASS, when it is past you may want to find the reasons then, when you are more calm and can think more with an open mind, not a shut one, which Mrs anxiety gives us.

Let time pass, look at what you have learned go over it in your head, tell yourself its just a hiccput and YOU WILL feel better.

You take care

LOVE JILLXX

Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....

When you fear something,
learn as mush about it as you can.
Knowledge conqers fear...

jo61
20-12-06, 16:54
A lot of people are feeling down at the moment so you're not alone. I've been doing really well and today feel very anxoius again - hopefully it's just a blip for you (and for me)

Jo

Wenjoy
21-12-06, 14:51
Thankyo one and all - hopefully if I just get on with it all the panicky feelings willgo!!!! Happy cmas one and all Love wenjoy xx

djm
21-12-06, 14:59
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Great quote Jill, so true !

looking4answers
22-12-06, 09:35
Well so far we haven't really been invited to any Christmas parties..and actually trying to forget Christmas will be here is a few days.However the nurse that I depend on for information and emotional support is going to be gone for the holidays.Im also feeling a little anxious due to that but i guess Ill make it..The kids are all doing their thing..and we are in 2 feet of snow and seem to be feeling all alone in this new place..We might as well be in the artic.So don't worry be happy and try to just relax all that have to deal with the parties and such..could be worse.. could be in a frozen waste land with no one around..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.