PDA

View Full Version : Uncontrollable Emotions

Ollie28
04-08-14, 16:40
Can anyone tell me why I would feel like I've been crying for the last couple of hours I havnt??

Still struggling with the same stuff I originally come on here with 5 months ago,

Today I woke up and cried straight away because I felt like I didn't know what to do like I had just been born again, time had froze and I was getting fear rushing through me that I have no control over or do anything for it come.

I got up had a shower, I got ready then seen my wife off to work, I felt like shot worried about being how I am & on my own with the kids. Anyway I made breakfast for my children and sat down and watched a bit of tv with them and felt a little bit better, I started doing some house work as I'm physically fit but this where I struggle I get muddled up at what I'm doing I get stuck and have to think where I'm up and what I've just done because it feels like my brains locked, anyway I got on with it the best I could then I started to feel like I did but felt excited and happy, I then carried on realising as always it feels like I've not seen my kids today even though I have been with them all morning I don't recall proper seeing them because I don't feel that natural awareness.

Started to get the bikes ready to go on a small bike ride my emotion had changed from happy to the feeling like I have been crying all day but yet I havnt, I've had this a couple of times! It feels like feeling just after you've just burst your eyes out and you feel that high emotion it feels like that.

I went the park feeling like a 40% all round functional person I got half way there and "snap" I yawnd and my ears clicked open and I kept yawning and I felt about 80% normal! I could hear better, I could see clearer I could concentrate and remember clearer then 10 mins later bang I was back to experiencing what I have been like since!

I rang the brain and spine foundation this morning because I'm getting fed up of feeling like a incompatent human!! I told the woman my symtoms and how I can't function as in memory, outwards normal awareness or what I've done or doing, find myself catching my breath back as it feels like I can't feel myself breathing and that every now and then it either wears off a little to where I feel a bit more intellagent and can think straight or "snap" it all goes all together and I'm FREE!!! And yawn for Huge relieving yawns!!!
She basicaly said it could be down to my sinus, lack of blood carrying oxygen to my brain, I snore like a pig and use to breath heavy but no longer do.
My MRI scan shown I had something wrong with my sinus but my dr refused to descus it. I've recently changes drs and I'm waiting on a 5 week waiting list to start therapy - I want to open minded but what's therapy going to do when I have no control over what my body is putting me through?
I've noticed too I can't focus upwards or outwards I try but my head hurts!

I'm starting to have patches of anger too now. Pure Frustration is getting if me,
The days & months are passing and I have total lack of awareness of how much time is passing when doing what I'm doing.

I'm eating healthy, I'm drinking plenty of water, in getting as much sleep as I can at night, I get up each morning not sure how the hell the day is going to go, how much I can function and how much intelligence il have to work with.
I've tried All sorts of supplments and taking citalopram and buspar not a change.
I feel like my body is trapped and going through some sort of emotional roller coaster why I struggle to function, think, remember,

I had a good 4 days of feeling about 70% me I was telling myself why the hell so I need to visit websites, google the things I'm experiencing because when I feel like that I feel intelligent enough to be doing and thinking about other things then it feels like my brain packs in and I shut down and fog up.

Crap!