PDA

View Full Version : In deed stuck

spuder
05-08-14, 20:11
I've done a stupid thing I've told my hubby I want to try and have another baby after Xmas this year but thing is I have depression anxiety Emetophobia. Plus I have to ave a c section due to bad first birth 11 years ago I do get broody when I see a baby but I feel not ready what do
I do. I can't tell him as he will shout at me and he keeps mentioning it everyday I know I am stringing him along but my marriage has just got back on track I moved town for him help plz

Fishmanpa
05-08-14, 20:21
Openness and honesty are the way to go. I wish you the best.

Positive thoughts

Brunette
05-08-14, 20:25
Having a baby isn't like buying a new TV, it's a life-changing decision. If it's one you're not ready to make just yet then you need to tell him that. You're not saying "no" you're just saying "not now".

If it's something you are feeling pressurised into doing it goes without saying that you probably shouldn't be having a baby anyway.

But good luck, whatever your decision.

spuder
05-08-14, 20:52
Thanks but I can't be honest with him

Brunette
06-08-14, 08:32
Sorry if this sounds harsh but if he can't understand that now is not the right time for you, if another baby is more important to him than you are and if he shouts at you about it than this is not a man you want to have another baby with.

I'm not sure this is a man you even want to be with.

You say your marriage is "back on track" but if all the above is true then it really isn't. Unless "back on track" mean you caving in to his demands.

You deserve better.

Rennie1989
06-08-14, 09:24
You need to be honest with him. You can't tell him that you want another baby and then leave him on tenterhooks. Tell him exactly how you feel.

spuder
06-08-14, 11:12
Thanks everyone I just dunno what to say to him. It's so hard right now cause if I do tell him I will have no where to go I've just moved from my parents house in crewe I want my marriage to work I do for my daughter and me

Brunette
06-08-14, 13:37
If the marriage is working - truly working - you are right, it will be best for you both.

However if it can only "work" when you aren't being forced into doing things you aren't happy with. Otherwise it's just you caving in under pressure and that isn't the best thing for either of you.

That's what you need to keep at the forefront of your mind.

ben johnson
06-08-14, 14:06
well if he keeps stressing at u and sounding at u then i think he ent ready for another kid cus he might just get worse towords u hun xxx in my opinion and experience i think all he wants is kids and sex but i think that might be me, im only saying what it sounds like hun xxxx

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

if u wanna speak more just pm me hun xxx

spuder
06-08-14, 20:32
Thanks every one I really don't know what to do

MRS STRESS ED
06-08-14, 22:32
Thanks every one I really don't know what to do

Hi love I get why you dont want to tell your hubby ,but you need to have a baby for the right reasons ,you need to sit him down and explain how you are feeling at the moment and you dont feel its the right time because you need to get yourself better .

Tell him your not saying never just not until you feel the time is right also if you have just got back on track a baby isnt going to fix things it can just bring more stress good luck xx

spuder
07-08-14, 10:48
Thanks everyone it's gonna be hard as once my hubby gets sum thing in his head he sticks to it. He had a sulk last night on me it was his birthday and he always likes sex on his birthday but I couldn't I was in agony this implants driving me crazy any way he went bed and was sulky