PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Slothette
20-12-06, 19:32
I'm not really sure what to say at this point but I wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself.

I've suffered with anxiety and panic for years. There have been times were I've been able to "ride" the panic attacks and they have not stopped me from doing anything I wanted to do and then there are other times (like now!) when they get on top of me.

This site is brilliant because I'm realising that I'm not the only one so thankyou all for that :)

The worst thing sometimes about this problem is how lonely it can be. I'm sure that some of you will understand where I'm coming from.

Anyway, thanks for reading

Best Wishes

Lex xxx

clickaway
20-12-06, 19:41
Hiya Lex,

Welcome - you are certainly not alone!

We do not realise the number of people who suffer. If their condition is mild or not of a 24/7 nature, they can often hide their condition from others whilst those with a more severe condition are often out of sight and so nobody ever gets to meet them.

By coming here, you are accepting the anxiety and will find comfort and advice.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
20-12-06, 19:43
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

ceecee
20-12-06, 19:43
hi lex!!!!
welcome to the forum!!!!
you,re definatley not alone hun!
take care
rach x

jill
20-12-06, 19:45
Hi Lex

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

Panic, anxiety can be a lonley place to be, but your not alone, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....

When you fear something,
learn as mush about it as you can.
Knowledge conqers fear...

nomorepanic
22-12-06, 17:36
Hi Lex

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people here and get some great support so stick around.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Slothette
23-12-06, 01:06
Thankyou to everyone for replying:)

I've been coming here for a few days now and it is certainly helping.

Merry Xmas

Lexxie

Lynnann
23-12-06, 16:00
Hi Lexxie,

Welcome to the forum, glad you are finding it helpful. I know I have found this to be a wonderful site

Lynnann

Slothette
28-12-06, 23:03
Hi Lynnann

Thanks for replying:).....yes it's an excellent site....still finding my way around at the moment!

Take care

Lexxie

matt1981
29-12-06, 15:24
Ur not alone hun trust me! were all in the same boat I hope u find this site very helpful! Take care and you will get better :D

matt xx

feels_like_home
29-12-06, 23:13
Hi Lexxie,
I have my good times and bad times as well. It is so nice to have people who understand.
Take care,
Michelle