PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep heart

mummyanxious
06-08-14, 01:45
Agghhh I hate this. Have an aching in the left of my chest like it feels really full behind my breast. Been there for about two hours now and every time I try to go to sleep I can't as I'm scared its my heart again. Can't see what else it would be. It's like my heart is aching. Every time I think it's fading it comes back a bit.
Really don't want to wake everyone up but I'm really frightened. No other symptoms apart from the odd skipped beat but it just feels like the left side of my chest is full up. Been having horrible skipped beats much of the week so this is the latest thing to befall me.

hearthstone25
06-08-14, 04:15
Yeah heart palpitations specially during sleep are the absolute worst. Its anxiety. I realized that when taking a nerve pill I calm down and palpitations go away.

mummyanxious
06-08-14, 07:51
Well I barely slept and still have pain in the left of my chest. Woke up after a brief nod absolutely sweating and heart racing and chest tightness. Now subsided just to the aching pressure in left again

Mrspanic
06-08-14, 12:22
I have this I had it Monday night and then woke up yesterday with a racing heart and had chest pressure all day anxiety is a horrible thing! I posted about it on here and someone mentioned the chest pressure could be tensed muscles in chest which makes sense as when we are anxious we tense up hope it subsides soon hun x