PDA

View Full Version : Sinusitis anyone? Sinus infection.

puzzledlass
06-08-14, 04:42
So I've had the flu recently, and while the other symptoms went away the clogged up and sore face remains. Worst headaches ever.

My left eye is sore, along with my teeth. It feels like I've had my wisdom teeth pulled again! I had fluid behind one eardrum which still hasn't come completely right. The after hours doc have me antibiotics and nasal spray.

Thing is I am kinda worried it's something worse. My eye has been sore for a few weeks now (it was also sore before I had wisdom teeth out but settled down a bit after that) and scared it could be something much worse...

Has anyone experienced this before?

Any advice would be appreciated.

klg1975
06-08-14, 11:16
Hi, yes I've had both sore eyes and in particular tooth pain. I've actually been to the dentist thinking I had problems with my teeth only to be told it was due to sinus! Hopefully the nasal spray will assist with your congestion which is no doubt causing you this pain. Good luck, I know how bloody persistent sinus is!

Cags48
06-08-14, 17:54
I've had sinusitis lots of times it's very painful antibiotics should sort it , and but some Vick in a bowl of hot water and inhale the vapours works wonders for me

swgrl09
06-08-14, 18:45
I've been battling a sinus infection/congestion for 3 weeks now. Going through the same ... facial pain, pressure, etc. I was on antibiotics, but it came back. Must have been viral. Also I think part of mine is related to allergies.

I am taking an antihistamine, nose spray (nasacort), saline nose spray, and using a netipot ... I *think* it is starting to quiet down but I don't want to jinx it. Still feeling very tired.

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Also I have had eye symptoms from it for longer than i had the actual infection, if that helps.