PDA

View Full Version : could this be anxiety symtoms?

tricia56
06-08-14, 09:57
hi for about 3mnths now ive had problems with my ears , nausea, and my toungue feeling sore, every morning i wake up my ears feel full and can here myself breathe thro them i also get a crackling noise in my left ear and a loud hummig noise in it thro out the day, im feeling sick most of the day, and my tongue all ways feel sore,ive seen 3 diffrent doctors at my surgery in the past 8 wks over my symtoms and the first one said he couldnt see no infection in my ears and the next one said both my ears had little holes in my ears which could be the problem, the last doctor i saw 2wks ago because ivestill got the symtoms said he couldnt see aything in my ears,hewasnt botherd about the nausea or my tongue and just said its probly just anxiety andcouldnt get my out the room quick enough.ive still got all these symtoms and now im worried in case its a brain tumour or tumour in my ear,could my gp be right about it being anxiety and if any one else has had these symtoms as i cant stop worring about it. and dont want to go back to doctors incase thet feel im just bieng a nussance thk you