PDA

View Full Version : does any oe feel constantly scared all the time

trish1955
06-08-14, 11:02
Not Sure if this I the right place but I do feel constantly scared something is wrong all the time its not like one thing. It could be anything medically scarey that's wrong with me its like its in the pit of my stomach constantly scared feeling so my body feel tense trying to either try not to feel or stop the scared feeling spreading. I don't no how else to put it any word of wisdom would e good or even if some one who.knows what I am feeling thanked guys xxx

tsa89
06-08-14, 11:16
I go through phases of this. I have to dye my hair soon and I've had this feeling of dread all week. I am terrified that something horrible will happen. You will be fine though I know that tense feeling it's very consuming. I hate it. Sometimes I get this terrible feeling like there is something deathly wrong with me and I can't shake the feeling. I know I am a hypochondiac I have quite bad health anxiety so I know what you're going through. I am praying about mine and it really has eased slightly. Except now for this hair dye :/

trish1955
06-08-14, 12:19
I ave been there with the hair dyes as well I don't do it any more don't care I I go grey as I am 58 I have suffered anxiety panic and fear of during since I was 12 its ruined a lot of things in my life and I am agoraphobic now to that's just gotten worse this last coup,e years I did use to go out with my daughter no I fall to bits at going anywhere as I say I wake up in the morning the dreaded feeling of being scared is there the min I open my eyes and hangs in there all the time till I am worse out at end of the day thanks for your reply x

Brunette
06-08-14, 13:54
It sounds to me as if you are basically scared of being scared - rationally I'm pretty sure you know there is nothing to be "scared of".

Are you having any sort of therapy?

trish1955
06-08-14, 14:41
Decided to give mess a try sertali e but I have chopped them into quarter so I can work my way in slowly hopefully that way since. Effects won't s are me off

maltahypo
06-08-14, 15:23
Yes I do feel like that all of the time. I even wake up scared and worried. I am a mess constantly.

Cags48
06-08-14, 17:59
Every waking day , I like that few moments when you wake up without a care then it just gets back to normal :weep:

trish1955
06-08-14, 21:21
I don't no as I am aware of the s aged feeling the min I start to stir before even getting out of bed x

jjjh
07-08-14, 05:19
I have this all the time. It's like Groundhog Day :(

trish1955
07-08-14, 09:16
Your right it is just lime that x

LittleMissMadge
11-08-14, 15:33
Another one here with the scared feeling.I can be doing something fun with my kids and then its just this horrible thought that somethings wrong and its unavoidable.I try to act normal and do enjoy life but its like the grim reaper is following me

JoeGomez17
11-08-14, 18:42
Hi Trish,

I get this often. It will last for about a week for me, each bout. I will wake up one morning having slept oddly, and the slight pain in my shoulder/chest will make me feel like something is wrong.

It fades away as easy and quickly as it comes, but there is nothing I can really do to help it, other than read this website, read this page in particular: nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/healthanxiety/ , and hold my loved one close.

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Another one here with the scared feeling.I can be doing something fun with my kids and then its just this horrible thought that somethings wrong and its unavoidable.I try to act normal and do enjoy life but its like the grim reaper is following me

LittleMissMadge: I know exactly how you feel. Know that you are not alone. I was out hiking just yesterday with my fiance, and at the top of the stairs as my heart was racing I thought the worst. We ended up leaving. I felt so bad.. but know that these are just passing feelings. Don't get caught up with them, and they will keep coming but you will get used to them, and eventually they will go away.

trish1955
23-08-14, 12:36
The grim reaper bit made me laugh but yr right lol