PDA

View Full Version : Mild chest ache

Woodward
06-08-14, 20:01
Does anyone else get mild chest pains? Heard its quite common amongst health anxiety sufferers? I wouldn't call mine a pain more a sharp ache. Just want some input. Thanks.

Fishmanpa
06-08-14, 20:05
Do a quick search and you'll find hundreds of pages with this symptom. Much of it is due to digestive issues (reflux, IBS etc.) brought on by stress.

Positive thoughts

Woodward
06-08-14, 20:07
Do a quick search and you'll find hundreds of pages with this symptom. Much of it is due to digestive issues (reflux, IBS etc.) brought on by stress.

Positive thoughts

Thought so, just wanted to check with you all. No better source than those on the trenches. Thank you very much for the response, it was reassuring. Thank you.

.Poppy.
06-08-14, 23:06
I get it due to digestive issues, but I also tend to suffer from costochondritis. It's a scary feeling because it's a pain in the ribs where they meet the sternum, and it's usually on the left side so it feels like a heart problem which triggers anxiety. But now I know what it feels like, so I don't worry. :smile:

Woodward
07-08-14, 18:14
I get it due to digestive issues, but I also tend to suffer from costochondritis. It's a scary feeling because it's a pain in the ribs where they meet the sternum, and it's usually on the left side so it feels like a heart problem which triggers anxiety. But now I know what it feels like, so I don't worry. :smile:

Thank you very much I just felt like I should check up. Thank you :)