PDA

View Full Version : So went to the ER AGAIN tonight..

hearthstone25
07-08-14, 09:04
I was really off today because of derealization or whatever it is making me feel unbalanced and weird today. Again I paniced and said to myself "I cant do this anymore" and headed straight to the ER. They did blood tests and the doctor did a bunch of physical examinations on me plus a EKG.

Well, AGAIN everything came out just fine.

I really hate this. I mean I'm happy that I'm alive and thank God when I pray. Theres a part of me that wishes they'd find something even if it was bad. I dont want to die i just want to hear something other than "its only anxiety".

To say it's just anxiety is bad to me as obviously if this is JUST anxiety then holy crap if anxiety makes you feel like this i cant imagine what someone who has something thats not anxiety feels like..

Thanks guys for listening.

goodman
07-08-14, 22:11
Hi there I'm glad you are ok. This was me also 2 days ago. I've been under emotional stress and also have a large cyst in my neck which has flared up and been causing me grief. I've had pathology done and results are ok but I need it surgically removed which will happen in a few weeks. I had bloods ECG etc and I was given a beta blocker to slow me down etc. I'm on a anti depressant also. I would check back in with your treating DR or MD and have a chat about how you are feeling and what led you to go to the ER. Good on you for getting checked and don't be so hard on yourself we are only human. But I know how you feel. It's my 3rd trip in about 10 years ( I'm 35 make ) ok physical shape with no health issues apart from my over imaginative brain!
God bless you my friend.

Regards Jarrod

fallingstar
08-08-14, 01:01
What kind of cyst do you have in your neck, Goodman? I have thyroid cysts. Had them biopsied at the end of last summer. Totally sucked but results came back fine. I still don't like having them in my neck. They can be felt by a doctor and they say it's rather big but not too big and not worrisome yet of course it still worries my anxiety riddled ass! I take it you had a needle biopsy too done on your neck. I had 4 in one sitting ugh. I also have a large fibroadenoma in my breast... pretty much a cyst. It does hurt if my daughter jumps on my chest otherwise it doesn't bother me. My neck never bothers me. Does your neck bother you?
Good luck with the surgery and can you tell me about it and why you decided to have the surgery. Was it just too big? I'm considering it in the future. Definitely considering it for my fibroadenoma!

goodman
08-08-14, 01:59
I have a 2nd Branhial cleft cyst which will be removed in a few weeks. It cause me anxiety just to look at so better to get it out.
Cheers