PDA

View Full Version : hello each and everyone

stillstruggling
07-08-14, 21:07
Hello, Never joined a site like this before but thought it was about time to!:D:
I have been cursed with dreaded anxiety for 20 years and have been on medication since then. In addition I have collated a complete library of self help books. I have had eft, hypnotherapy, and CBT so far.I have been on different types of medication including beta blockers (not much use ate them like sweets!) Lustral (I found the best):yesyes: Seroxat (made me depressed), citalopram (made me suicidal, bad:weep:) venlafaxine( really bad cardio problems and chronic constipation), & mirtazapine which put me on another planet out of my head,body & the world.(paranoia, head felt like full of concrete, massive pressure on eyes as though they were being pumped up from inside, debilitating migraines)
Anyway that's me.

Oosh
09-08-14, 21:18
Hiya

Sounds like you've got a lot of experience that should be helpful around here.
So you think Lustral is the best ? I only ever tried Prozac. Nice to know what ones were successful for other people though.

Welcome to the site.

MRS STRESS ED
09-08-14, 22:07
Hello and welcome sounds like you have had a rough time of it you will find lots of help and support and im sure you will be able to help others aswell xx